Georgia is sovereign state of Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, It is bounded to the west by the Bank Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. Georgia covers a territory of 69,7000kM and its population is almost 4.7 million. Georgia is a unitary, semi-presidential republic, with the government elected through a representative democracy. Also, Georgia country medical education is famous across the world. Studying MBBS in Georgia is something worth considering in case of students who wish to study MBBS in Europe.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Georgia
- Degree is globally recognized (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, MCI)
- English medium of Instruction
- Better job prospect after course completion
- Participation in Seminars/Project Works in other European countries
- Outstanding international faculties
- Lifetime experience of European lifestyle and leisur
- Possibility of P.R and settlement in Europe after course completion
- Georgia is in top 10th safest countries in the world.
- Favorable climate for Indians | Not too snowy
- More than 10,000 Indian Students studying in Georgia
- Special Classes of MCI and USMLE
- English Speaking People | Warm at Heart.
Important details of Georgia
- Average living expenses – $US 200 – $US 250 approximately)
- Course Duration: 5 years
- For the bachelor’s program, you will have to submit the 12th standard mark sheet and certificate
- It is necessary that you clear your 12th standard examination from a recognized Indian university.
- To enrol in the course, you will have to submit a health certificate which mentions the vaccinations. You will need a valid passport and a visa.
- On completion of the bachelor’s program, you can enrol to the master’s program. With a consistent academic record, it will be easy for you to enrol in the master’s program.
- Must have Chemistry, Botany, Physics and English in 12th Standard
- Basic Documents required (must be notarized)
|Universities In GEORGIA||Course Duration||Fees 1st Year (USD)||Fees 2nd Year (USD)||Fees 3r Year (USD)||Fees 4th Year (USD)||Fees 5th Year (USD)||Fees 6th Year (USD)||Living Cost / Month (USD)|
|European University||5 Years||4500||4500||4500||4500||4500||250|
|TMA University||6 Years||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||250|
|New Vision University||5 Years||5000||4500||4500||4500||4500||250|
|CIU University||6 Years||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000||250|
|Batumi Shota University||6 Years||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||250|
|AkakiTsereteli University||5 Years||5000||4500||4000||4000||4000||250|
Climatic Conditions in Georgia
The plains of eastern Georgia are shielded from the influence of the Black Sea by mountains that provide a more continental climate.
Summer temperatures average 20 °C (68 °F) to 24 °C (75.2 °F), winter temperatures 2 °C (35.6 °F) to 4 °C (39.2 °F).
Humidity is lower, and rainfall averages 500 to 800 mm (19.7 to 31.5 in) per year January is the coldest month with an average temperature of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
July is the hottest month with an average temperature of 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).