World Class Facilities: With the recent boom of international applicants, the laboratories and the research facilities toady meet the international standards.
Excellent Job opportunities: Germany is known for its industrial hub (Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Hannover, Bonn, etc.) Many world famous German companies such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Siemens, Bosch, SAP etc,
provide excellent career opportunities to one and all, irrespective of their nationality. Thousands of supplier companies to these big giants also keep their doors open to the international talents.
- Globally Recognized University
- 3 to2 Years Program
- Eligibility : 50 % above mark
- Course Fee of Zero to 500 Euro/Semester (Depends on Your Parents Income
- IELTS / TOEFL not Compulsory, but Better to have at least 6.0 Bands in IELTS.
- Part Time Work 20 Hrs/Week
- Stay Back Visa: up to 12 months*
- Schengen Visa for 26 Countries
- All Engineering and Management specializations available
- Medium of Instruction : Englis
- Must have Chemistry, Botany, Physics and English in 12th Standard
- Basic Documents required (must be notarized)
- Recommendation Letter
- 10th Certificates
- 11th Certifcates
- 12th Certificates
- Degree Certificates
- Individual Mark Sheets
- Original &Provisional Certificates
- Extra Curricular activities
- SOP (Statement Of Purpose)
- Curriculum Vitea
- Passport Copy
- Photograph (3)
Universities in Italy
|§ University of Milan||http://www.unimi.it/|
|§ University of Bologna||http://www.unibo.it/it|
|§ University of Turin||https://www.unito.it/|
|Sapienza University of Rome||https://www.uniroma1.it/it/|
|Catholic University of the Sacred Heart||http://www.unicatt.it/|
|Ca’ Foscari University of Venice||http://www.unive.it/|
|University of Padua||http://www.unipd.it/|
|University of Naples Federico II||http://www.unina.it/home|
|Polytechnic University of Milan||https://www.polimi.it/|
- Architecture Automation and Control Engineering
- Building and Architectural Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering / Electronics System Engineering
- Environmental and Geomatics Engineering
- Management Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering / Materials Engineering
- Transport Systems Engineering / Product Design
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Design and Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
ADMISSION & VISA PROCESS
Application Deadline :
Bank Fund :
Eqv. € 10000 in Student’s Bank Account.
Embassy Interview :
June(As directed by Italian Consulate)
Travel to Italy :
Last week of August
Visa Success Rate : Almost 100%
Technology: Ever since the dawn of modern engineering, Italy & Germany is known for its technological innovation. The technology that rooted out of the German soil is considered to be one of the best in the world. German companies are on hike not only nationally but also internationally.
Top Ranking universities: Many of the technical universities such as Polytechnic of Milano rank very high in the list of “World ranking for the best technical institutes”.
International Degree: Previously the hitch that kept the international students off bay was the mode of education just being in Italy. Due to the growing demand and huge in-flow of foreign crowd, the universities have comfortably switched to English taught courses and hence has increased the flow of international applicants.
Strategic University Locations: The Italian universities are usually located in such strategic locations where the industry concentration predominant and the research hubs are easily reachable. This helps the industry-university interaction grow further and eventually to make the learning environment bidirectional.